- Guide number. When the client makes his payment and his order has been confirmed, he is sent his guide number and the name of the parcel where he can consult his tracking. It is the customer's responsibility to follow up on their order.
- Delivery delay. The period of time indicated for the reception of the package by the client may vary, depending on the workload and weather conditions, as well as the location of the place to be delivered, so it can be extended as indicated by the parcel, this is completely unrelated to AlexandersKing, so it cannot be responsible for any product replacement until a loss has been confirmed by the parcel.
- Package Tracking. Once the package has been delivered to the parcel office, this is the responsibility of the transport company, so all follow-up must be done directly with them.
- Package Sent to Wrong Address. In the event that the client has provided his address incorrectly and his order arrives at the wrong address, he must cover all additional expenses for said logistics that the parcel sends.
- Lost packet. In the event that the parcel company notifies that your order cannot be located, compensation may be requested from the parcel company. Once the compensation is confirmed, AlexandersKing will proceed to replace (according to the availability of the product) the order to be sent again.
This promotion only applies when the total amount of the order generated by the client meets the minimum required amount indicated in the active promotion.
Depending on the logistics and options at the time of generating the order, it may be sent by one of these parcels:
Free shipping covers only regular delivery areas, in the case of extended areas, the customer will be informed of the additional amount to pay.
Any questions regarding your shipment, the process and the follow-up you can contact us at our WhatsApp.